900 hp ss (not a chevy)

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Alright saw this car the other day on my way home and couldnt find him stopped. Busy and traffic everywhere and lost him. :( Today though i just cleaned up my mustang and saw the car again. Had just pulled in to get some food so i pull in. Got out asked if i could take a look and snap a couple photos. He said sure and unlocked for me and popped hood. Sharp looking car and real nice guy taking the time to talk and show it off!! Not been to track yet. Had up to 135 mph so far though. Only had car a short time just got it back after 4 months to las vegas for super snake package. Now onto car.

2009 Shelby Super Snake 750 hp package

Kenne Bell Mammoth Liquid Cooled Supercharger...now license plate says 900 hp although i dont think it is making that much maybe somebody smarter can figure out if he is off on that number or not. He said it had light engine work so idk what he did lol

IMAG1414.jpg

IMAG1415.jpg

My mustang chilling lol

IMAG1416.jpg

IMAG1417.jpg

IMAG1418.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF BATMAN

IMAG1419.jpg

IMAG1421.jpg

IMAG1422.jpg

Another Engine shot

IMAG1425.jpg

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
You ****ing jerk, I just made a mess all over my iPad! What an absolute beauty... I will say it...... Sex....... There you happy now :nonono:

Edit..... WAIT IS THAT A CAR SEAT in the rear!!!!!!!! That seat is ruined

Last edited:

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
You shoulda gave up the booty for a test drive! At least a hand doogie!

Woody6799

Established Member
beautiful car, the engine bay is impressive lol that car seat mod is -100hp tho, he should remove it so he can go faster.

Users who are viewing this thread