900+ supra

ripnroar46

Established Member
You suck at teh internet! j/k I only watched about half the video, I think your trying to say race them from a dig cuz that thing can't grip for nothing!

RL1

Established Member
After seeing the footage at the road coarse I've come to the conclusion that he needs a slap in the head...and needs to invest in his chassis and re think his tire selection...what an idiot!

logan_yomtov

Established Member
ugly rims. Why did he keep doing burnouts with those 20s on. must be some really low pro DRs. Anyway, fast car. I don't the that guy can drive at all though.

Last edited:

dogfighter

4th horseman
Established Member
mid 11's? good fu<king god its pathetic. i can respect big power but what good is it when you cant get it to the ground? dyno queen :nonono:

Lockdown

Established Member
dogfighter said:
mid 11's? good fu<king god its pathetic. i can respect big power but what good is it when you cant get it to the ground? dyno queen :nonono:

I'm sorry but you do relize he's on 19" rims? I'm not taking any side, but to run 11s with 19's and what looks like non-drag tires is a pretty nice accomplishment. Granted he could do the same thing with 500 whp and a little better rubber, but as it stands he obliterating the tires in any gear.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
The back fire was sweet!!!!! Love the flames out the back. Traction\driver mod, owned that car. At least he tried to do the races from a stop which most frown on supras for going from a roll. I think from a 60, that car would own alot of people!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread