91 Mustang Coupe 5.0, 5spd Red/black interior $4500

badazznotch

Established Member
91 Mustang Coupe,factory v8 car, It's bright red with the nicest black interior that I have seen in a foxbody car. It has a new rebuilt T5 with new centerforce clutch kit, new mac exhaust from headers back. It has some clearcoat peeled off the top and I had to fix a couple spots on the quarter lips from some dummy trying to roll the quarter lips and a small dent in the bottom of the rocker on the passenger side. It also has ROH ZS wheels on it. It runs and drives excellent. I hate to sell this car as I love a bright red with black interior coupe. I was gonna get a real nice paint job put on it and keep it. It has a clean carfax and I don't think it has ever been wrecked. I am asking $5000 or best offer. NOW ONLY $4500.. I need to sell this to pick up a 65 mustang that I want.

these pics aren't the greatest but it's all i had loaded on the computer

[/URL

badazznotch

Established Member
mods? gear? vin#? could you meet in Chatanooga this weekend? please send more pictures to [email protected] please I have cash, and VERY INTERESTED!

the only mods that i didn't list are, subframes, rear control arms, adjustable clutch cable and quadrant, shifter, 90/10 struts. it has the stock gear in it. i think it's a 3.08. i could meet in chattanooga on saturday night after i get off work. sunday will be hard as we are having my son's birthday party.

Users who are viewing this thread