911 vs Da Cobra

AF EOD

Established Member
I'm bored sitting at home and my stomach is empty, so I head down to taco bell. Its a early saturday night so I figured I'd drive a little first. All of a sudden a very nice looking Porsche 911 Carrera pulls out of a parking lot, but he's headed the other way, oh well no luck this time. I pull up to the next red light and what do I see a nice white porsche racing up behind me, YES!! I give it a little gas just to let him know I'm game, and we end of at the next red light with a car in between us, so as we come off the light I wait for him to punch but nothing so I give it an aggresive take off and he is right with me. He thought I was at full throttle (he pulled over and talked afterwards) and he gets on it, we are going bout 35 and I just eased into second. His pedal hits the floor, then mine. I immediately start pulling on him, switchin to third I knew he was still there, I got up to bout 100 and he had shut down, I followed suit. We cruised through town and I pulled over, he pulls in behind me. We had a little talk "nice car, you too" blah blah blah. Said he planned on getting a GT3 and had intake and exhaust on the 911.

Long Story short:
35-100 had em by 2 cars, thumbs up call it a night.

First official Kill posted lemme know what you think.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
AF EOD said:
I'm bored sitting at home and my stomach is empty, so I head down to taco bell. Its a early saturday night so I figured I'd drive a little first. All of a sudden a very nice looking Porsche 911 Carrera pulls out of a parking lot, but he's headed the other way, oh well no luck this time. I pull up to the next red light and what do I see a nice white porsche racing up behind me, YES!! I give it a little gas just to let him know I'm game, and we end of at the next red light with a car in between us, so as we come off the light I wait for him to punch but nothing so I give it an aggresive take off and he is right with me. He thought I was at full throttle (he pulled over and talked afterwards) and he gets on it, we are going bout 35 and I just eased into second. His pedal hits the floor, then mine. I immediately start pulling on him, switchin to third I knew he was still there, I got up to bout 100 and he had shut down, I followed suit. We cruised through town and I pulled over, he pulls in behind me. We had a little talk "nice car, you too" blah blah blah. Said he planned on getting a GT3 and had intake and exhaust on the 911.

Long Story short:
35-100 had em by 2 cars, thumbs up call it a night.

First official Kill posted lemme know what you think.
Take it easy..
When I first bought my car new, I was ----> on hwy 280. This dude in a 911 looked like he was in need of a Tennis racket and his bud was chill'in.
He gave me the three..
Later dude!!!
Got off a few miles up the road. When the guy finally caught up to me due to those pesky things called stop lights. His buddy looks over to me and says, "SWEET!"
Made my day.
After that day, I figued it was open track or go to jail..

All is fair, if it was a road course, (if he could drive) he could of handed me my ass. Stock Cobra? No way...
Jeff

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Nice kill. We kinda ran a Carrera the other day, it was an old man, he actually did a ricer flyby on us. So we downshifted and caught up to him and passed him for a few seconds just to show him how easy it was then let off, lol he kept it floored and was weaving in and out of traffic.

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
nice kill.

its always fun to run into someone and have a quick convo about this and that afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread