'92 5.0 Notch 47k All Original

werstlna

Established Member
SOLD! '92 5.0 Notch 47k All Original

I've decided to sell my 1992 5.0 LX Auto with only 47k original miles. This is a hard to find trunk car that has not been molested and is in very nice shape inside and out. I have the original window sticker showing the car was purchased locally in Tucson and the original owner was an elderly man who kept it under his carport for the first 15 years, obviously not driving much over the years. I also ran a Car Fax which shows no problems and it passing emissions every year. As an Arizona car, there is no rust to be found. The only modifications to this car are a Flowmaster exhaust (sounds great) and a Sony "Xplode" CD player. It's amazing that this car has not been modded and is a true surivor! This is not a perfect show car as there are occasional dings/nicks in the paint, seats, etc, but it is a very nice example of a 5.0 Notch and it generates attention from people who know Fox bodies or just Mustangs in general.

Recent work has been a new power steering pump (old one whined but did not leak), new Bosch platinum plugs, new Motorcraft wires, and a Mobil 1 oil change. This car drives very smooth and the power delivery is also smooth and strong. It still has the original highway gears, so MPG is even respectable especially since it's such a light car. Tires and brakes are in good shape and A/C is cold, so this Notch really doesn't need anything to be driven anywhere.

Flaws: tint on front two windows is starting to peel, small tear and small hole in seat, occasional dings/nicks in paint, chip in windshield, tachometer stays at 4k when car is running, and cruise control works intermittently.

Asking price is $7,500 and in AZ there is no private party sales tax.

Tons of pics can be found here: http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm311/sport-fashion-square/1992 Mustang LX/?start=all
07_28_081992MustangLX50Exterior10.jpg

07_28_081992MustangLX50Exterior13.jpg

07_28_081992MustangLX50Interior1.jpg

07_28_081992MustangLX50EngineBay10.jpg

Last edited:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
from the condition of the pin striping, I'd say it hasn't been repainted. Wish you were closer, I'd buy it!

werstlna

Established Member
Price Drop - $7,500

Had a couple guys interested, but no one has pulled the trigger yet. Price drop to $7,500.

Users who are viewing this thread