92 Coupe...331,turbo

sccapri

Established Member
92 Coupe original V8 AOD car.Sliver exterior and grey interior.Cervini cobra r hood, 5 lug conversion with 95 spindles and brakes. 99 Cobra rims. 31 spline moser axles, baseline suspension upper controll arms, mega bite jr. lower controll arms, strange adjustable shocks with eibach springs, or comp engineering shocks with coilovers. QA1 k-member , A-arms, and c/c plates. 70/30 struts with UPR coilovers and UPR full length sub-frame connectors. New 6 piece black projector headlights.Car needs to be painted. If interested have a 331motor, built AOD, and 70mm turbo kit from BG CUSTOM TURBO. We have pretty much everything to get the car running. $9300 for everything or best offer. I have 2 more 99 Cobra rims nib, Mickey Thompson drag radials w/only a few passes on them. A Taylor battery box kit nib, FMS blk plug wires w/DEI blk boot protectors.FMS a/c delete kit, March alt. kit. Most of the stuff was installed when I put the motor in the car, so if it's not new it only has a few passes on it. And a MSD 6al box, electric boost controller and Downs Ford fuel rails.I have 60lbs injectors, 80mm CnL maf, JMS flip chip, FMS 103amp alt. There is probably more too, but all this stuff will go with the package deal, basicly everything I have for the car. It has BFG drag radials on the car right now, but they are about gone.

* motor-331 stock block, Diamond pistons, scat 5.4rods, scat 3.25crank, balanced block deck squared,bored w/torqueplates, align bore w/girdle attched to mains,block deburred, head bolts tapped out to 1/2 inch, 1/2 headstuds included, Canton oil pan and girdle w/arp bolts, oil valley girdle.Has arp oil pump shaft and high volume oil pump. Brodix ST50R heads from bennett racing 2.055 intake valve,FMS 1.6 roller rockers, Comp. harden pushrods AFM B-451 cam, Holley systemax intake, 70mm TB, Total Seal gapless rings,balancer (can't remember brand) and flywheel,MSD dizzy and 24lbs injectors . Have water pump and a hi torque mini starter. Motor is not assembled at the moment but can be for additional amount.

*Built AOD w/converter

*BG CUSTOM TURBO turbo kit- 70mm MP turbo, 44mm WG

If interested about the car you can email me at [email protected] and I will get with you and give you all the details on the car.The car is in Birmingham, Al. Thanks Mike.

100_3076.jpg

100_4633.gif

100_4635.gif

100_4643.gif

100_4640.gif

100_4644.gif

100_4650.gif

100_4654.gif

100_4653.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread