'92 coupe - Feature / Cover Car FT/FS....Make me an offer

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Calypso/Black Coupe 'Cover Car' - FS/FT for '93 Cobra...Make an offer!

I have a 1992 Calypso Green Coupe. It is in this months (September '06) issue of 'Modified Mustangs'. It's actually the 'cover Car', if you have the magazine. Page 42, if you're interested. ;)
At present, I'm entertaining offers, Trades or Cash. I really can't put a price on it. Possibly looking to get into another nice clean car. I don't really want to go any further with this one, as I don't have the time (2 young children). I also don't want it to look like I'm trying to find things to mod, if you know what I mean.
A '93 Cobra is what I'm truly after. Something I don't have to put a ton of time into. Shoot me an email and let me know what you have. As mentioned, I'm entertaining trade offers.

Email is best for me ([email protected]).

current_MMissue.jpg

~Jeff

For additional pics and mod info, visit http://public.fotki.com/bottlfed

Last edited:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Although that car is incredibly beautiful, ultimately, I'm looking for a black '93 Cobra for trade. I know that aounds extremely specific. Mustangs however, are in my blood. Thanks for considering my car in trade. The GN is very nicley done.

~Jeff

SVT Muscle

Established Member
bump for a super clean notch.

Me and a buddy was just looking at the magazine at work and lusting over this car. Good luck with the sale. I would be interested, but I don't think I'd want to drive it much so I wouldn't enjoy it a much as I'd like to.

Last edited:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Very nice...ive got a 2006 Kawi ZX10 if you're interested...wasnt really looking for another toy, but this one looks tempting

BOTTLFED

Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
Very nice...ive got a 2006 Kawi ZX10 if you're interested...wasnt really looking for another toy, but this one looks tempting

Although, I appreciate and flattered by offers, both posted and by PM's. Ultimately, I'm after another Mustang to consume my past time. whether it be a Cobra or another modded Mustang. Just something new.
Still looking into how the system works as far as bringing /buying something from the other side fo teh border.
Thanks again, guys.

~Jeff

Matt94GT

Established Member
I love your car man picked up the mag, good luck on the sale so sad to see you sellin it tho.

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Matt94GT said:
I love your car man picked up the mag, good luck on the sale so sad to see you sellin it tho.

Thanks again, everyone. Although, nothing is ever written in stone. Just treadin' water right now and seeing what's out there. So far...a few serious ones. One, in particular. But I think bringing it over (the border) is going to be more than I expected. I'm very satisfied with my car. Also, I don't think I'm willing to spend anything 'out of pocket' to get another car that I don't love as much as mine. I keep asking myself, why I'm taking one step back. At this point, with my wife on maternity leave for another few months, a perfectly nice and reliable car sitting in my garage and not a whole lot of expendable cash, I think I may end up holding off 'till I come up with this 'hair brained' idea again. LOL. Nobody has offered what I truly want for the car. I understand that, given that it doesn't have a whole lot of 'performance mods'.
Maybe some other time, unless someone comes up with a serious offer that knocks me off my feet.
Till then..............;-)
Thanks again for looking guys.

~Jeff

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
beautiful car Jeff, I saw it at Fun Ford Weekend In Norwalk, Ohio, very, very nice, Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread