92 coupe

Green92notch

Established Member
Well ive done this before but was looking to sell. Now im going to entertain trade offers strait up trades or trades with cash my way. I love the car but i kinda want something different.
Trick Flow upper and lower (street heat)
Eddy preformer heads
Comp cam that is unknow to me. signs off at about 5k rpm :nonono: have dyno sheets to prove it.
30#lbs injectors and calibrated maf
bbk upper and lower control arms
jamex shocks and struts
tri ax short throw
3.73 gear in the rear end.
Corbeau seats to match the interior.
Car has a shade over 65k miles on it

AC works very well could stand to be converted.
the paint its i would say a 9 out of 10 there is a few spots that are hard to notice but they are there.
interior is a 9.5 simply because the ashtray door closes but if you open it one side will fall down a little bit. but hey it closes.:)

Really just looking for trades. i dont have to get rid of it. just seeing what is out there.... im really picky.
no trucks 4 wheelers or ragged out cars please or high mileage.

035-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

CoupeInterior6.jpg

CoupeInterior-2.jpg

CoupeEngine-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

a little video of it running The description is wrong its my buddy spicing shit up.
1993 Mustang Lx Coupe Exhaust Vid - Car Videos on StreetFire

I have dyno sheet i can try to scan and put up for serious buyers.

9150notch

Established Member
[ame=http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=175557]2007 GSX-R 600 $5,900 or trade for 89-93 fox coupe - Street Car Forums - auto forum uniting car and race enthusiast everywhere![/ame]
Take a look at the link and let me know what it would take to make a deal if you are interested in bikes.

Thanks!

Green92notch

Established Member
Really looking to stay in a mustang all though that GSXR is bad ass i would regret not having a car.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
hahahahahahahahahahhaha ah middletucky.

Spent many a night at White Castle and then Breiel racing..

Good times.

Bump

9150notch

Established Member
Really looking to stay in a mustang all though that GSXR is bad ass i would regret not having a car.

Thanks man. It's going to kill me to sell it but I just don't get to ride it enough and I have been without a coupe for too long.

If you decide to sell it shoot me a pm. That is a sweet looking car.

Green92notch

Established Member
hahahahahahahahahahhaha ah middletucky.

Spent many a night at White Castle and then Breiel racing..

Good times.

Bump

its been there :lol1:

ill sell it but i have a good amount of money in it. make an offer worst ill say is no

Last edited:

Green92notch

Established Member
Very nice, whats the cash price?

look up.... make an offer. i dont have to sell it so dont give me BS and that im nuts for wanting what i do. im not going to put a price because in the past when i did i get Idiots that say your crazy for wanting that much. :dw:

cobraman302

Established Member
Just man up and put a price. I have seen the car in person and its as clean as it looks in the pics. Id consider buying it with cash if You had a more reasonable price tag on it, I know what you "need" out of it. :beer:

Green92notch

Established Member
its not leaving my driveway for less than 8600. if you dont like it dont post. im cleaning up the engine bay right now its slightly apart ill have more pictures up today probably.

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
LOL, so everyone on SVTP is automatically an "idiot" or "crazy" I realize we are on the internet but come on man......

Regardless, the car looks really nice. Good luck with the sale.

look up.... make an offer. i dont have to sell it so dont give me BS and that im nuts for wanting what i do. im not going to put a price because in the past when i did i get Idiots that say your crazy for wanting that much. :dw:

Green92notch

Established Member
LOL, so everyone on SVTP is automatically an "idiot" or "crazy" I realize we are on the internet but come on man......

Regardless, the car looks really nice. Good luck with the sale.

nothing against you, i just get tired of hearing thats too much or what have you,

Users who are viewing this thread