92 hatch blue/silver- 150k miles (california)

DemoDH

Established Member
Its a 92 hatch blue/silver with grey cloth. 90% stock with only a catback, bbk shorty headers, and a steeda triax shifter with stock nob. CLEAN title

car is located in modesto, California and I have not driven it in about a year. I moved to SoCal and its been sitting in my dads garage. I have owned it since 2008 and it has passed smog every time. Its currently on Non-op since I didn't know what to do to it and had no way to get it to SoCal.

interior was easy 9/10 with a small hole in drivers seat, everything worked except for the ash tray door of course. Throw out bearing was making some noise but it never caused a problem, wheel bearings needed to be re packed. exterior was a 10 footer.

as of now it probably needs a new battery and the tires probably have flat spots. this car was my baby and it was well taken care of, no leaks.

I really don't need to sell it but im asking $4500. If I cant get close to that I will keep it for spare parts for my cobra or build it for my wife. Im really just testing the waters right now, I will be going to check on it at the end of this month and I will make my final decision. If I do decide to sell it, you guys will get first dibs before it ever goes on craigslist.

image-3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

DemoDH

Established Member
CORRECTION- These are all the pics I have, sorry, I'm about 500 miles away from the car right now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread