93 cobra drag radial with 04 cobra engine

juicedmustang

Established Member
here is my 93 cobra drag radial build, it has been awhile since i have updated my build on here. it has all wolfe racecraft chassis parts, through the floor subframe connectors, 8.50 cert. chromemoly cage, mini tubs, double adj. uppers, double adj. offset lowers, spherical bushings, single anti roll bar, bulkhead. rearend is narrowed 3" on each side, 15x12 weld alumastars with double beadlocks, 325/50/15 mickey thompson drag radials, strange axles. it has a built 03 cobra engine, engine is done minus the intake. it will have a precision pt88 turbo, air to water intercooler with a heat exchanger for driving it on the street. it has been alot of work so far. will update with more pics as i go along.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Well looking good!!! What kind of power will it put down????

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
My god that thing is going to be a monster! Wheel/tire combo looks awesome on that car too!

WillyB93

Established Member
If you get it all worked out let me know if you ever bring it to the drag strip here in Muncie I'd like to see it fly down the track!!!!

WillyB93

Established Member
I haven't been out there yet this year, Its been kinda hard working so much and a second shift schedule for Wednesday night running!!!! They do run a Friday night at the first of every month and Saturday night I may get a chance to visit!!!

juicedmustang

Established Member
Updated pics

th_IMAG0154.jpg
th_IMAG0152.jpg
th_IMAG0469.jpg
th_IMAG0461.jpg
th_IMAG0459.jpg
th_IMAG0153.jpg

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I'm guessing you're looking for a little more power than you originally wanted huh? Looks badass!

Users who are viewing this thread