93 cobra factory floor mat ? Is this factory?

whateverittakes

Established Member
Can anyone tell me If these are fatory 93 cobra floor mats?
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

delvin.a

Established Member
Nope, those look like the 94-98 mat.

93 mats have the word "COBRA" in red letters running parallel with the door sill on the door side of the mat.

WillyB93

Established Member
Indeed they aren't too cheap, I just bought a spare set of black ones.

WillyB93

Established Member
I bought them a month or so ago from a member on here selling some cobra parts, they were slightly used. After that NOS sets showed up on ebay. I may have to get a spare set of grays if I end up with a gray cloth car. Whateverittakes what color are you looking for?? If you are looking for gray a guy close to us just said he would be selling a used set cheap! Here is the link http://1993cobra.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2229

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
Ah, gotcha.

Ya, suddenly it seems there are tons of black cars popping for sale as of late too, eh?

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
I bought them a month or so ago from a member on here selling some cobra parts, they were slightly used. After that NOS sets showed up on ebay. I may have to get a spare set of grays if I end up with a gray cloth car. Whateverittakes what color are you looking for?? If you are looking for gray a guy close to us just said he would be selling a used set cheap! Here is the link 1993 Cobra Registry :: View topic - New NOS Opal Floormats

Willy, that set is not used, they are brand new factory mats. Like you said, there's been a few NOS sets lately and they sold quick at these prices. The seller should've probably waited longer to put them up for sale.

WillyB93

Established Member
The black cars have been popping up alot more then usual which is fine cause I would love to find one. I still have one I would really like to buy, just have to see what happens. I was talking about mwoods used set he was talking about selling in your thread there.

WillyB93

Established Member
Well if you are interested in them i can pass the info on to him if you would like me too. I also think he is a member on here too.

Users who are viewing this thread