93 cobra on eBay - 1 of 9 in vibrant red

cobra191

Established Member
Have you guys seen the 93 cobra on ebay that the owner claims to be 1 of the 9 that was made in vibrant red (non clearcoat)? Well big surprise..it's not! According to SCOA only 1 of the 9 cars painted in the EY (non-clearcoat) vibrant red, compared to all the other ES vibrant red/clearcoat cars, went directly to a customer. I confirmed that this isn't the car when I asked the owner to send me a pic of the door tag. I emailed him back and explained that he's misrepresenting the car, and probably has no idea, but he never bothered to get back to me or update the auction. So hopefully none of you guys are bidding on the car expecting it to be the one and only EY car.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Unfortunately, the last I saw, the SVT website actually had the information on there as the owner is stating it. They have been notified by several people, but have not changed the incorrect info...

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
cobra191 said:
According to SCOA only 1 of the 9 cars painted in the EY (non-clearcoat) vibrant red, compared to all the other ES vibrant red/clearcoat cars, went directly to a customer.
What happened to the other 8 cars then, crash test dummies?

Users who are viewing this thread