93 Cobra on Ebay

sled

Established Member
its not really a 93 cobra anymore. i wouldnt pay more than $2500 for it, but i guess some people think other wise. i only paid 10k for mine with similar miles all stock with a blower.

~Ray~

Established Member
It has been wrecked I looked into it about 3 months ago when I was looking for a red one, they've listed this car atleast 3 times now in the last 6 months I know of.

~Ray~

Established Member
Don't remember the extent, but remember him telling me it had been repainted, might want to call him I honestly don't remember it was awhile ago.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
sled said:
its not really a 93 cobra anymore. i wouldnt pay more than $2500 for it, but i guess some people think other wise. i only paid 10k for mine with similar miles all stock with a blower.

+1, the car just has the look only of a cobra at this point. Just on the outside.

Its just worth what a normal 5.0 would be worth, due the the wreck and stripped statis of the car.

buddha93

Established Member
Too bad it has a cage in it. Most of the rollers in that condition I've seen over the years tend to sell in the $5500 range.

sled

Established Member
Minor??? probably pretty bad if all the stickers are gone. the owner is gonna say what ever he wants because he is trying to sell that car. im not trying to be mean, but thats what i think imo.

indycobra

Established Member
LOL!! I cant believe I havent looked for a thread like this yet. I am on here all the time looking for info for my 03 cobra.
I am the one listing this car on ebay for a friend of mine. If anyone wants any specific pictures let me know and i will see what i can do. I did list this one other time and it got nowhere the interest it has this time. Wouldnt the VIN number tell you on a carfax report if it is a real Cobra? He swears it is. I have placed a few more pics I had in my gallery at pbase. I will try to go over there tomorrow and get some more pics for you guys. 93 svt freak i got your pics and will give them to Terry.
http://www.pbase.com/indycobra/mustang
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4608452948&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

sled

Established Member
if the 8th digit of the vin is D its a cobra, but the carfax's dont tell everything about the cars. its easy to hide stuff from them.

Users who are viewing this thread