'93 Cobra Stock Cat Back.. maybe for sale

ObieFox

Established Member
What do you guys think a perfect '93 cobra cat back is worth? I took mine off with 4,000 miles on it and it is in perfect condition except for a little undercoating tar on it.

I figure that most of the original cat backs have either rusted or were cut off when they were swapped out. If my car sells with the Bassani system on it, I will be selling my stock system.

Thanks,
Kevin

ObieFox

Established Member
Guys, The exhaust will most likely go on ebay shortly. I have never seen one on there before and I was wondering what everyone thought it was worth. Come to think of it, I have a bunch of 93 cobra stuff that I will be getting rid of: New in package floor mats, framed cardboard dealer only display, Colgan Bra, California car cover, loaded stock brake calipers....let's see what else....

Kevin

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I bought an original h-pipe that was removed with around 1000 miles looked like new off ebay for 125.00 and 40 shipping. then got the mufflers / tailpipes from the same car for 140.00. Now they are just waiting in the garage till' I need them.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Kevin,

I would love to have the NIB opal grey cobra floormats. I have been looking for a set to put in my 93R since they did not come with any from the factory. What do you want for them?

Also intersted in the stock catback system.

ObieFox

Established Member
cobr96...nice grab on the cat-back for $140. I would have figured it would sell for more with guys starting to put these cars into the MCA Thoroughbred classes. Who knows....

KO

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
cobra186 said:
New in the box original 93 Cobra mats are bringing $100-$150 a set on ebay lately. A nice set of used one the other day sold for $80 set.

I have 3 sets NIB that I bought a few years back from the dealer for $35 a set. I don't want to sell my sets though.
So did you already use your 3 sets? and now they bring over 200 a set in new condition

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
cobr96 said:
So did you already use your 3 sets? and now they bring over 200 a set in new condition

All my new cobra mats are black. I do not have any grey ones. At the time I bought the mats all I owned were black interior cobras. Now every cobra I have has grey interior :bash:

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
Oh. Yes black is a whole other story . the black ones you can still find new for under 100 a set. I have several sets of used black mats. By the way do you have any nice hoods for a 87-93 ? actually need 2.

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I also need a new set of the grey ones. Mine are looking pretty rough. Would be interested to know the price you want.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Obie, how much is the car going for? What are the specs? 5,400 miles seems like a find. -J

ObieFox

Established Member
Lee, no the exhaust was not cut off. I lowered the axle when I removed it right after I bought the car with 4,000 miles on it.

biminiLX, I will take $19,000 firm for the car.

Thanks,
Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread