93 fox/term

MIKEC501

Established Member
here are a few cell phone pictures tell me what you think.
2942scw.jpg

16l0i3c.jpg

w6pq3n.jpg

1zfih49.jpg

2vnnqmx.jpg

2dbmcs2.jpg

IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/zthjyg.jpg[/IMG]
v7uqom.jpg

wrz3i8.jpg

2z6ck5c.jpg

zthjyg.jpg

I know the armrest does not match.:nonono:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I like it. Needs some some Billet Specialties wheels!!! And I know where some are for sale.:D

waylon79

Established Member
the stang turned out great! I dont know if you use the arm rest but my brother bought the arm rest delete kit from 50resto.com.

whiplash306

Established Member
I might have missed it, but what numbers are you making and how much does the car weigh with the Terminator motor? My Whippled vert is fun at 600+ hp and 3,800 lbs, so I can't even begin to imagine shaving ~1,000 lbs off it to equal what you've got there! Talk about a VIOLENT beast! SWEET work......!

MIKEC501

Established Member
I might have missed it, but what numbers are you making and how much does the car weigh with the Terminator motor? My Whippled vert is fun at 600+ hp and 3,800 lbs, so I can't even begin to imagine shaving ~1,000 lbs off it to equal what you've got there! Talk about a VIOLENT beast! SWEET work......!

well I can't take credit for the work I bought it already done. I was told on 93 it made 597hp at the wheels and on 110 it made a little over 650hp and not sure on the weight either. but it is a beast when I can get it to stop spinning it pull's real hard.:-D

MIKEC501

Established Member
thanks for all the nice comments. I might be putting it over in the Market.I have been thinking about getting a old fastback.

sparkadellic

Established Member
Premium Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Bad ass car! Seriously putting it on the market? If so then how long have you owned it and why did you buy it if you wanted a older fastback?

Users who are viewing this thread