93 fox value?

2013gt5

Established Member
I get offers on my 93' quite often. I never really wanted to sell it but had another offer today and since I hardly drive it anymore it has me thinking. I know its subjective but here are the details:

It started off as a 93 lx 5.0 which has had some body parts added to make it look like a saleen.
The car has the original motor, 5sp trans, and aftermarket gears. It has approx 40k original miles and the interior is perfect. It has an edelbrock intake, aluminum heads, cam, cobra injectors/maf. The latest offer I have had is 12k. I haven't really looked at values of these in quite a while so not really sure where they are currently. Any opinions on what it could be worth?

20141214_160426-1_zpsgutsrpgq.jpg

grd951

Established Member
Based on the market here in Southern California that would be considered a pretty healthy offer since it's not a real saleen. If you're really the bling about selling then that guy will make a great buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

keystonemedical

Established Member
I get offers on my 93' quite often. I never really wanted to sell it but had another offer today and since I hardly drive it anymore it has me thinking. I know its subjective but here are the details:

It started off as a 93 lx 5.0 which has had some body parts added to make it look like a saleen.
The car has the original motor, 5sp trans, and aftermarket gears. It has approx 40k original miles and the interior is perfect. It has an edelbrock intake, aluminum heads, cam, cobra injectors/maf. The latest offer I have had is 12k. I haven't really looked at values of these in quite a while so not really sure where they are currently. Any opinions on what it could be worth?

20141214_160426-1_zpsgutsrpgq.jpg

If it was me, I would be all over 12,000

Users who are viewing this thread