93 Gen 1 in Delaware

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Saying whats up :D

just bought an 08 Shelby and have had my 93 L for awhile now. its stock.. just thought id drop by see whats crackin in here:rolling:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Hello all you SVTP members from Delaware. I just bought property off route 13 in Bridgeville and I hope to moving down in the near future. I have been to Frederick Ford and plan to have all my vehicles serviced there once I get down. Looking forward to getting out of NJ. Later.

2004 Black SVT Lightning
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe.

69mach03

Established Member
you work at Fredrick?? erm.. thats where i bought the Shelby:beer:

Yupp. We've had a couple grey GT500s come through and they are my favs. You picked up a nice one!

Hello all you SVTP members from Delaware. I just bought property off route 13 in Bridgeville and I hope to moving down in the near future. I have been to Frederick Ford and plan to have all my vehicles serviced there once I get down. Looking forward to getting out of NJ. Later.

2004 Black SVT Lightning
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe.

I'm about 8 minutes away from Georgetown, Seaford, and Bridgeville. We've got a very good group of techs in our service department that will take care of your vehicles. I run our eBay store and have an office back here in our body shop: Hertrich's Collision Center.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
That sounds good. Thanks for the info. I almost bought the Sonic Blue 04 Lightning that was there earlier this year. It was a perfect truck. Just too much for what I wanted to spend. My neighbor where I bought the property in Bridgeville has a Red Gen 1 Lightning and some older Mustangs. Later.

04MysticCobra

2004 Black SVT Lightning
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe

Tezz500

Established Member
Yupp. We've had a couple grey GT500s come through and they are my favs. You picked up a nice one!

I'm about 8 minutes away from Georgetown, Seaford, and Bridgeville. We've got a very good group of techs in our service department that will take care of your vehicles. I run our eBay store and have an office back here in our body shop: Hertrich's Collision Center.

its a pretty small world man.. i just bought this thing about 2weeks ago:rolling:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Where'd you pick up the GT500?

I live in G-town and work at Frederick Ford in Seaford.

Hey 69mach03,

Is that US13 Dragway in the photo of your car. I was at the track one of the 1st times down in that area of Delaware. Have you run there? My friend is building a house next to my property in Bridgeville. He has a 36 Chevy Hot Rod that has 1100HP and he plans on do some runs at US13. From what I saw it looked like a decent track.

You said that you worked the Ebay store at Frederick Ford. Is that for Ford Parts or something else. Do you sell Ford Racing Parts. I don't think that area of Sussex county is going to stay quiet in the years ahead. Lots of people looking to buy property and homes there. Tax situation is just too good in Delaware. I live in Sussex County NJ and my taxes are $7500 a year. The house that I will build in Delaware is larger, better quality and more energy saving. The taxes will be around $800 a year. I can't wait to get out of NJ. Later.

04MysticCobra

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Its like we got a Car Club in the making here hahaha:beer:

That sounds like a plan. The street that I bought my property in Bridgeville has many people into cars from restoration to street cars and more. I missed it but my friend was at the Apple Scrapple festival in Bridgeville last month and the pics he showed me of all the cars there was incredible. People come from all over to bring their cars there. Also the shows at the fairgrounds are great too. Later.

04MysticCobra

2004 Black SVT Lightning
2004 MystiChrome Cobra
Hoping to add a GT500 to the collection by the time I get
down to Delaware.

Tezz500

Established Member
14-Nov-08 Friday Street & Grudge Racing Gates Open 5 pm
15-Nov-08 Saturday Super Stallions of the Net (Private Rental) Gates Open 8 am

Anyone going to these? I talked to Fred from Evo.. he said tickets would be available at the gate for the Super Stallions Deal.. not too sure whats all involved.. anyone down for this? Id love to hit up the track and get some times or just chill and meet some new folks.:beer:

69mach03

Established Member
That sounds good. Thanks for the info. I almost bought the Sonic Blue 04 Lightning that was there earlier this year. It was a perfect truck. Just too much for what I wanted to spend. My neighbor where I bought the property in Bridgeville has a Red Gen 1 Lightning and some older Mustangs. Later.

04MysticCobra

2004 Black SVT Lightning
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe

Heh, I know the truck. The day after it came in on trade, I took a look at it and inquired about how much they had into it. :nonono: Low mileage and in great shape, but they wanted way too much for it. Not sure what the final price was, but a old friend of mine that I graduated HS with ended up buying it. Haven't seen him in a couple years now.

Hey 69mach03,

Is that US13 Dragway in the photo of your car. I was at the track one of the 1st times down in that area of Delaware. Have you run there? My friend is building a house next to my property in Bridgeville. He has a 36 Chevy Hot Rod that has 1100HP and he plans on do some runs at US13. From what I saw it looked like a decent track.

You said that you worked the Ebay store at Frederick Ford. Is that for Ford Parts or something else. Do you sell Ford Racing Parts. I don't think that area of Sussex county is going to stay quiet in the years ahead. Lots of people looking to buy property and homes there. Tax situation is just too good in Delaware. I live in Sussex County NJ and my taxes are $7500 a year. The house that I will build in Delaware is larger, better quality and more energy saving. The taxes will be around $800 a year. I can't wait to get out of NJ. Later.

04MysticCobra

Yes, that's US 13. We race @ Delmar competitively for track points - so we're there every weekend from open to close (Late Feb. to the end of Oct.) You can check Delawareracing.com for the points summary of the last few years. It's a good track and is getting better with prep. Was totally re-done a few years back. The shows due tend to run a bit slow sometimes due to the lack of clean up equipment.

I do run our eBay store here selling manuals, new and used of several manufacturers, take-off wheels / tires, motorcycles, and the occasional car or truck. However, we are not a Ford Racing distributor so my cheapest access to them is Summit Racing / Jegs.

Yes, living conditions, taxation, etc is pretty nice around here. A good place to live. Central to all of the larger cities (Baltimore, D.C., Philadelphia), close enough to the beach, and still a bit "country".

That sounds like a plan. The street that I bought my property in Bridgeville has many people into cars from restoration to street cars and more. I missed it but my friend was at the Apple Scrapple festival in Bridgeville last month and the pics he showed me of all the cars there was incredible. People come from all over to bring their cars there. Also the shows at the fairgrounds are great too. Later.

04MysticCobra

2004 Black SVT Lightning
2004 MystiChrome Cobra
Hoping to add a GT500 to the collection by the time I get
down to Delaware.

Apple Scrapple, eh? We showed our '69 there in 2002-2004. Did you happen to make it to our popular Pumpkin' Chunkin'?? lol

I live right in the Angola area down Rt. 24.

Then you may know Craig Walls and/or Chuck Riley??

its a pretty small world man.. i just bought this thing about 2weeks ago:rolling:

I guess it was the one that sat on the north end of the showroom??

Last edited:

Tezz500

Established Member

I guess it was the one that sat on the north end of the showroom??

I know of Chuck.. met him once or tiwce at Delmar when i raced my yellow R/T.

and thats correct. only one they had from what i seen. feel in love pretty quick haha.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Heh, I know the truck. The day after it came in on trade, I took a look at it and inquired about how much they had into it. :nonono: Low mileage and in great shape, but they wanted way too much for it. Not sure what the final price was, but a old friend of mine that I graduated HS with ended up buying it. Haven't seen him in a couple years now.

Yes, that's US 13. We race @ Delmar competitively for track points - so we're there every weekend from open to close (Late Feb. to the end of Oct.) You can check Delawareracing.com for the points summary of the last few years. It's a good track and is getting better with prep. Was totally re-done a few years back. The shows due tend to run a bit slow sometimes due to the lack of clean up equipment.

I do run our eBay store here selling manuals, new and used of several manufacturers, take-off wheels / tires, motorcycles, and the occasional car or truck. However, we are not a Ford Racing distributor so my cheapest access to them is Summit Racing / Jegs.

Yes, living conditions, taxation, etc is pretty nice around here. A good place to live. Central to all of the larger cities (Baltimore, D.C., Philadelphia), close enough to the beach, and still a bit "country".

Apple Scrapple, eh? We showed our '69 there in 2002-2004. Did you happen to make it to our popular Pumpkin' Chunkin'?? lol

That Sonic Blue Lightning was sweet and I really wanted it bad because of the color but they wanted 27K back in Feb. and that was more than I wanted to spend. I got a real nice Black Lightning for 6K less and 28K miles all stock in Penn.

I just missed the Apple Scrapple fest. Closed on my property that week. I have heard about the Pumpkin Chunkin festival but have not been to it. My friend Bill will be down there by April and he wants to build one for the next Pumpkin Chuck.

The big reason why I chose Bridgeville and that area is exactly what you said. Its central to everywhere, Its like living in the country, close to the beach and just a real nice place to live. I had that up here in Sussex County NJ but its just too crazy now in NJ to live. Too crowded and too costly.

I will have to stop by Frederick Ford the next time I am down there during the week and meet up with you and check out the service dept. I want to have a good dealer close by to service my SVT vehicles and Frederick seems to be the place to go.

Thanks,

04MysticCobra

Volatile

Destroyer of Alternators
Established Member

I do know Chuck. BTW, I don't know if you recognize my car but I'm Chris from Delmar. We've definitely run into each other in the staging lanes. I'm friends with Gordon, also.

svtlightning95

Established Member
hey guys i have a black 95 lightning and im in bridgeville, im sure locals have seen my truck as its my daily driver at the moment just wanted to jump in on the local conversation, im new to the website. also i have a 99 cobra that im putting back together i need parts for is anyone has any parts or guideance.

Users who are viewing this thread