93 mustang gt vs. 04 mustang gt

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
Well tonight I race this guy I know he has a 04 mustang gt with full exhaust,intake,and shifter thats all I know that done to it b/c rims.
Well we started at 45-50 i was in 3rd he was in 2nd.He honked 3 times
then we were off my front bumber was at his door till about 65 then he started pulling hard :cryying: ...I stoped at 85-90 cus he was on the brakes he had about 3 or alittle more cars on me..I wanted to race him from a dig but we were planning on racing at 12 not at 10:30 but he was there so we just raced then.Not too bad for a 93 fox with 163k miles on it and the mods in my sig...I can't wait till I put my 373 in :pepper:
ooh and btw I had 2 ppl in my car and no gas :lol1: and he had 4 ppl in his.

blu88notch

Established Member
Dude, Stay away from higher speed rolls in your fox. Level the playing ground, get a dig run in.
Nice run. Are those Nittos the drag radials?

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
blu88notch said:
Dude, Stay away from higher speed rolls in your fox. Level the playing ground, get a dig run in.
Nice run. Are those Nittos the drag radials?

No there just the street tire.I will try and race him again but from a dig next time.

blu88notch

Established Member
BLUE OVAL NUT said:
:bowdown: blu88notch and john and renae i give props to your cars i still want a clean one for some cheap fun!!!!! :beer:

Thankyou :beer:
Seems like there is a growing appreciation for the Fox coupe. I've had it since 97 and still love it.

Users who are viewing this thread