93 Mustang LX Coupe, Drag Car

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
Chrome-moly roll-cage certified to 7.50 with anti-roll bar. Cert. has expired. Dual nitrous bottle mounts. Chrome-moly k-member and a-arms. Hal adjustable coil-over struts, aerospace brakes front and rear. Afco rear springs, 8.8 with 31 spline mosers, 3.90 gear, spool, and c-clip eliminators. Southside rear control arm upper and lower. Aluminum fuel cell and battery mount in trunk. Metal firewall between trunk and passenger compartment. Autometer water, oil and trans, guages. Bogart wheels. Griffin aluminum radiator.

347 engine, grp aluminum rods, ross pistons, scat crank, brodix T1 heads, R4 block, moroso 7 quart pan and Kook long tube headers. EFI spyder intake and elbow, 38lb. injectors, 70mm edelbrock throttle-body, 80mm pro-flow mass air meter. Dynamic mighty-mite C4 reverse valve body with brake, SFI approved bellhousing and flywheel, 9-inch art-carr converter, aluminum driveshaft. Barry Grant fuel pumps.

Overall the car is very nice, just the normal abuse from drag racing. Always garage kept. Right now the car doesn't run and hasn't been started in over a
year. The engine needs rocker arms and the tranny needs to be freshened up. The car needs rear shocks and and a switch panel. It still has the factory computer and all the EFI wiring harness's.

6.00's in the 1/8th with a 1.25 60ft. on single stage of nitrous.

I am willing to help transport. Asking $12,500 well over $20,000 invested!!!!

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/oxfordscobra/?sc=1&multi=12&addtype=local&media=image

Last edited:

scott5

Established Member
would you be interested in a trade? 93 GT with 67k original miles on it? New paint, mint condition, new king cobra HD clutch, underdrives, exhaust?

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
03svtsnakevert said:
trades for a motorcycle?

03 Mean Streak! low miles very nice and many extras
No thanks, not really sure if i would even trade for another mustang. I am just running out of storage space.

Users who are viewing this thread