93 on Ebay

Speedfreek

Established Member
Does the rear Cobra emblem look to be in the wrong place or is it just me? I'm interested in the car and sent the seller a email asking if it had been painted because it is in the wrong place and he sent back to me being an ass and said he had had several of these cars and it was right and I needed to know what I was talking about before assuming it was wrong. And that I needed to do more reasearch on a car before I bought one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...30228362665&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Nope that is correct. The emblems point to the rear on the drivers side and to the front on the passenger side. They are the exact same emblem and do not have a left and right side like the 94+. Therefore, they will point in different directions.

Speedfreek

Established Member
I was not asking about the side emblems I know how the emblems are supposed to be. I was asking about the rear hatch emblem. It looks low to me I was just wondering if it looked low to anyone else.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I think it was right, I got rid of my 93 in 03 for my 03, but I think that is right :thumbsup:

Speedfreek

Established Member
It may just be me. I just looked at my 2 93's with 6 and 8k miles and the one on Ebay just looks about a 1/2 inch low to me. Maybe it's the shadows.

green 02 grizzl

Established Member
On the rear, the "cobra" looks low and the ford symbol seems high to me.

Keep in mind that my car has been in storage for over 4 months now. So I am not real sure.

red95gts

Established Member
It definitely looks low in the first picture, but the second picture (that just shows the "CO") looks better and matches the placement on my 93. I think the roofline of the house reflected on the car makes it look weird.

Looks like a nice car, although the headlights would have to go. If I'm not mistaken, it was on ebay a few months ago....

Good Luck

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Looks fine to me:

Rear3.jpg

Speedfreek

Established Member
You mean you can't see the difference. The teal car is correct and what both my 93's look like split in the middle of the top and lower edges of the hatch.
This one looks to be 1/2 inch to low on the rear shot. It just really stood out when I first saw it. I know it is a simple fix just take it off and buy a new one but why is it low is my question I have never saw one lower unless it has been removed and painted.
3656_3.JPG

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
Before I even read the entire post, the first thing I thought was it looked low also. I dunno....pictures can be decieving sometimes.

Did you let him know that you know a thing or two about these cars? LOL!

Speedfreek

Established Member
Did you let him know that you know a thing or two about these cars? LOL!

Well he came back being a smart ass and I told him I had 2 93's with less than 8k on them and I was a serious buyer and his tone did a complete 360. From being a smart ass to trying to make a sale. I''m gonna try to look at the car in person in the next few day's he says he has all the stock parts other than the exhaust. I rally wanted a lower mileage black one to go with my other two but heck they are getting hard to find under 10k miles anymore.

~Ray~

Established Member
Looks off, I've seen em off before but it's pretty far, also not sure but where's the clip & screw on drivers side door, the door trim mounting, is it gone or been painted over :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread