93 R on E-Bay.

Andy M

Established Member
I just don't get it??

I don't understand how you can have such a nice machine for 8 years and only put 1200 miles on it??? unless of course, you are Brian and you have TWO R's to drive, one to let sit and appreciate in value while no miles are put on it...and one other one to take to the track and "break" every now and then? oh sorry, my mistake, I was talking about Kevin and JoeJ?!! hehe!!

Here I go again... stirring up trouble?! II-)

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: I just don't get it??

Originally posted by Andy M
I don't understand how you can have such a nice machine for 8 years and only put 1200 miles on it??? unless of course, you are Brian and you have TWO R's to drive, one to let sit and appreciate in value while no miles are put on it...and one other one to take to the track and "break" every now and then? oh sorry, my mistake, I was talking about Kevin and JoeJ?!! hehe!!

Here I go again... stirring up trouble?! II-)

HEY HEY HEY, Now where did that come from??? I drive all my cars, no mothballing in my garage. :)

The only thing that breaks on my car from hard use is the clock. :D

kevin

wow. got two real posts (including the first one) b4 someone took it off topic.:D :D :D

actually i resemble that remark:-?

as someone once said: they don't break if ya don't brive 'em, they just rot away.:D :D :D (or smell of mothballs when ya only drive one of the two you have):D :D :D

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
wow. got two real posts (including the first one) b4 someone took it off topic.:D :D :D

actually i resemble that remark:-?

as someone once said: they don't break if ya don't brive 'em, they just rot away.:D :D :D (or smell of mothballs when ya only drive one of the two you have):D :D :D

I couldn't resist! :D

but seriously, I don't think I could own such a vehicle and NOT drive it at least once per month ??? Even if I were a rich puke like Jay Leno and had over 100 cars, I would still find the time to drive ALL of them every now and then. Jay actually works on his cars himself and drives most of them all the time. That qualifies him as a "TRUE" enthusiast... not just a guy who collects cars. Pretty cool if you ask me....

Highlander

Established Member
Oh trust me, the owner drives it. Just not that often. It has been in a couple of FFW True street events.

He actually owned 4 1993 Cobra's at one time. A black, Teal Red, and the R. He has sold them all and this is the last one he is selling. He has a bullitt now and likes the fact he can drive it because it has air and a radio.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Is the owner from TX and has red hair? Sounds like a guy a met a few years ago. Sorry to hear he is selling his collection.....

Users who are viewing this thread