-93 Yota on Cape Lookout NC-

jliddle

Established Member
I camped out on the island of Cape Lookout NC this past weekend and snapped this pic while I was there and thought I would share.

IMG_20110521_160443.jpg

Thanks for looking.

jliddle

Established Member

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I camped out on the island of Cape Lookout NC this past weekend and snapped this pic while I was there and thought I would share.

IMG_20110521_160443.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I want that exact body style truck, but people are asking a redic prices for them nowadays!!!

How much did you buy that one for, and when?

Edit: Nevermind... Just checked out your old thread and found out it was given to ya... Great looking truck ya got there!

Last edited:

jliddle

Established Member
I want that exact body style truck, but people are asking a redic prices for them nowadays!!!

How much did you buy that one for, and when?

Edit: Nevermind... Just checked out your old thread and found out it was given to ya... Great looking truck ya got there!

Yea, my father gave it to me about 6 years ago. He owned it since around 1999-2000. I believe it had around 70-80k on it then. I just turned 269,000 yesterday.

They are very hard to find in good shape, and your right about the prices! These trucks hold theyre value like crazy! Thanks for the kind words.

Cool shot and super clean truck.
Thanks

do you have a 1uz-fe under the hood? i only ask because of the lexus logo. that would be awesome to have a tacoma with the that engine.

After I change a few things in the interior, I would like to do a swap of some sort. This 3.0 has 269k on a pretty much stock motor. Just some gasket replacement here and there is all thats ever been done. No major parts have ever been replaced. I would really like to do a 7m or 2j swap if I could figure out a way to make it realistically priced. By that time I will be stationed on base and unfortunately would have to hire the work done.

Users who are viewing this thread