94-04 Mustang misc parts (central AL)

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
I have a pile of parts I need to sale....they are laying around collecting dust and have been for years. I will never use them, so they need to go.

I have had these up for sale locally for a while, but having a hard time selling them...thought I'd give the ol' corral forums a shot, lol.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!

pm me for shipping cost or any other questions...I can also get pics upon request.

***LINK FOR PICS***
http://bham.craigslist.org/pts/4604202283.html

*K&N air filter basically brand new...few small scuffs, but nothing major...cone type filter 4" inlet (w/ insert to allow use on 3.5" intake) x 9" long...$30...SOLD

*99-04 Mustang GT stock midpipe ("H" with cats) with 65k miles (roughly)...$125

*94-04 Mustang...Dallas Mustang SPEEDCAL...adjust speedometer for specific gear ratio and tire size...worked fine when pullled...includeds everything but instruction (found online)...$40...retails for $100 new...SOLD

*99-04 Mustang stock honey comb grill with running horse...looks good...$20

*99-04 Mustang GT stock front springs with 65k miles (roughly)...$25

*99-04 Mustang GT stock throttle body with unknown miles, but in good shape...$20

*94-00 Mustang GT stock shifter (T5/T45)...I have (2) of these...$10/each

*94-95 Mustang GT stock intake system (tube, filter housing, and air silencer) Stock MAF is not included....$35

*94-95 Mustang GT stock MAF....$35

*94-95 Mustang GT stock strut tower brace...$25

*94-04 Mustang 8.8" 3.27 gears out of my 2000 GT...I think they have around 90k miles on them, but they look great...no chips or anything major....$50

*94-95 Mustang GT stock UPPER & LOWER intake...$100

*94-95 Mustang GT stock throttle body (no electronics)...$20

*94-95 Mustang GT stock upper and lower control arms (unknown miles)...$20/set

*94-95 Mustang GT stock front sway bar...$20

*94-95 Mustang GT smog pump...$15

*94-95 Mustang GT stock front brake calipers, need pads...$40

*94-95 Mustang V6/GT/Cobra stock replacement radiator...less than 10,000 miles on it...no leaks, worked fine when pulled...$65 (paid around $100 new)

*94-95 Mustang GT stock distributor with like new msd cap and rotor, worked fine when pulled...$50...SOLD

*94-95 Mustang GT stock clutch cable...worked like it should when pulled. Replaced it when I replaced the clutch...$25

*94-95 Mustang GT idle air control valve...replaced it because I thought it was bad. Ended up being something else...this one works fine...$25

Last edited:

marbleheadjimmy

Established Member
Do you have stock shifter knobs? If you have one in good shape, can you post a pic? I'll PM my number to you too. Thanks.

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
bump

I hope to post some pics of everything this weekend...so if you are interested in anything, hang tight and I will have some pics posted on here.

This stuff is not JUNK...these are all good, useable, take off parts that I just don't need anymore. If you have any questions, please, feel free to pm me or you can text me @ 2 zero 5 - 6 one 6 - 3 three 0 five.

Thanks!

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
BUMP

I have updated the original post with a revised parts list (added a few items) and updated/lowered pricing on some items...I have also added a link with a few pictures of some of the parts...

If you don't see a picture of a part you are interested in, pm me and I will be happy to text you a picture of that part.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread