94-14 mustang sve drag wheels

RedfireSVT

Established Member
630x700-SVEDRAGS_zpsf747cd82.jpg

94-14 MUSTANG SVE DRAG WHEELS

We are excited to introduce the SVE Drag Wheel! Being Mustang enthusiast and having plenty of drag racing in our blood, we knew there were short comings when it came to drag racing wheels for 94-14 Mustangs. We set out to fix these issues and bring you a one of the most complete Mustang drag wheels available at a great price!

We are proud to offer our newest direct bolt-on, 5-lug SVE wheels in chrome, dark stainless and gloss black finishes to make your Mustang stand out from the crowd. No more crazy lug nuts or uni-lug wheels here, bolt them on and GO!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Oh snap yo! Gonna hafta go check these out.

Edit: Will you guys offer a 16" rear that will clear 03/04 Cobra rear brakes at any point?

Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
How would these hold up on good launches (1.30-1.60 60ft) with acorn style lugs vs shank style lugs?

10gt5

Established Member
Plz tell me this will be remedied quickly as in like this week cause I was going to buy them today!?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i'm sorry but they are currently unavailable, i will let you know as soon as they are back.

10gt5

Established Member
Well being as the late model rep cant respond to my question I guess I should take my 2000 dollars for rims and tires elsewhere??? Solid internet customer service...I think not, ive made several posts asking about a status update with 0 reply. Starting to regret waiting on these rims now and being as ive bought rims from u before im shocked and am starting to think AM would hook me up better?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i apologize for the delayed response but we have no update or time frame as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread