94-98 full amber corners where to find

FordRacingGuy

Established Member
Looking for full amber corners for my 96 cobra seen 1 pic on google image but can't find where to guy, alittle help would b appricated thanks

redrocket16

Established Member
You mean export tail lights? I can't access my photobucket but if that's what you're talking about be ready to pay a lot for them IF you find a set.

LDC2335

Established Member
http://www.amazon.com/Discount-Star...64518&sr=8-52&keywords=98+mustang+side+marker

41KSveahKnL.jpg

Picture belongs to user stanger_missle from here
12345.JPG

Last edited:

FordRacingGuy

Established Member
I looked those up on amazon shows up as the full ambers but the pic in cart of both the sellers show oem styler corners, anyone who owns these alittle help in the right direction would b great , cuz I'm not having any luck

MysticChaos

Established Member
There's two customer questions in the customer questions & answers section towards the bottom of the Amazon ad asking the same question you are. They were both answered with yes, they're full Amber. Now that section is generally answered by other customers, but it sounds like at least one of the guys answering has actually bought them.

Last edited:

COBRA1781

Established Member
They are oem corners and I was one of the guys who purchased them almost a year ago. I complained to the seller and didn't get my money back. Still pissed about it

Users who are viewing this thread