94-98 roush

cobra-boss

Established Member
Here is a pic of the upper intake.

roush 94/95 302 MUSTANG INTAKE NEW!!!!! - StangNet Mustang Classifieds

As for the Shionda wing, Larry knew the cup holder was a wacky but didn't care. He was a car guy and knew people went to car show and would need a place to put their drinks. Some were I have MMFF artical from 96-97 interviewing Larry about the wing when it first came out He considered himself the Don Rickles of designers.

Jim

Last edited:

xTomKx

Established Member
Can I special order one of those wings to hold a 40??? I'm going to install it on my honda riding lawn mower. :D:D:D

Roushinator

Established Member
They made 18 of the 94-95's. Only 100 intakes were made and only a few CF Cowl hoods.

I guess i am kind of partial...

DSC01036.jpg

DSC00030-1.jpg

087e1e53.jpg

Last edited:

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
For some reason yours don't look too bad, but most of those Roushes of that body style look so tacky. And that wing looks sweet, but cupholders... seriously? That guy with the white Roush definitely did it some justice. I'd probably pull up next to it laughing, and then that Eaton would scream at me and leave me in the dust.

xTomKx

Established Member
For some reason yours don't look too bad, but most of those Roushes of that body style look so tacky. And that wing looks sweet, but cupholders... seriously? That guy with the white Roush definitely did it some justice. I'd probably pull up next to it laughing, and then that Eaton would scream at me and leave me in the dust.

What Eaton? Am I missing something? :shrug:

venomous99

Established Member

unfortunately for roush enthusiasts, that white roush now looks like this..lol i could never go back to that hideous body kit..sorry
DSCN2047.jpg

DSCN2060.jpg

DSCN2104.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread