94 Cobra Floor Mats??

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
When I bought my car the previous owner took the floormats out and lost them. He put in thes bulky rubber mats.

Anyone Know where I can get a pair of these mats that say COBRA on them. I've seen one with the cobra logo on them but not a big fan of them. Would a ford dealership have these?? Pricey?? Thanks

Tyler

MARK C

Established Member
sweet mats

I got a set from my ford dealer about a year ago. They looked even better than the stock ones!!! I get a nice discount from a buddy that works there...so I don't know what they would cost you.
Mark

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
Mark C
how much did they cost you so I can get an idea

Alex_96Cobra
Your not talking about the one with the Cobra snake emblem are you?? I want the word COBRA spelled out.

Tyler

Last edited:

Rob Smith

I still have mine, I know exactly which ones your talking about. I think they're going to be hard to find. I've since put in the ones with the logo. I would try the dealership.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by 94FiveOhCOBRA
When I bought my car the previous owner took the floormats out and lost them. He put in thes bulky rubber mats.

Anyone Know where I can get a pair of these mats that say COBRA on them. I've seen one with the cobra logo on them but not a big fan of them. Would a ford dealership have these?? Pricey?? Thanks

Tyler

www.50resto.com

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
the ones you are looking came from the dealer, but have a good chance of being obsolete. Usually, a parts guy can run them through a parts locater to find if a dealership has a set in stock, but with obsolete parts, it's hit or miss. Good luck.

BTW, you might want to try eBay. I got my Ford Cobra mats off a guy there

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
all right thanks Poison. I found a set from Texas Mustang Parts. They show factory cobra mats. So hopefully they are what I'm looking for and not just that damn Cobra Emblem Floormat that everyone offers.

Users who are viewing this thread