94 Cobra R - True One of a Kind

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
They made extra R parts, not just the ones put on the cars. This was the last existing R drivetrain at the Roush warehouse...

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
TTT
Willing to remove the computer/AEM/Stereo setup, install the Mach 460 with Kenwood MP3 stereo, install a Diablo chip burned for the setup. Will lower price to $20k obo with that done.

roadracer247

Established Member
What is the car registered as with your insurance company? Do they consider it a Cobra or GT or Cobra R? I'm also wondering if it would pass CA smog...

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
It is registered as a 94 Cobra since that what the VIN is. I'm sure it could pass if it had a smog pump and cats :) Roush removed all of that when they put it together.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
94 Cobra R said:
Recently had a 4 page spread in the June issue of Mustang Monthly. This car was put together by Roush for a former Roush employee. It is a 94 Cobra, red with Black interior, that had a complete 95 Cobra R drivetrain dropped in. From lower intake to the rear axle. This included the GT40 heads, R cam, 3550 tranny and 3.27 rear end. Car also has a R suspension, with R oil cooler setup and the prototype R computer, which was tweaked to accept Alum heads and cam.

Car has since had a Kenny Brown street cage installed, AFR 185 heads, Crower 12212 cam, 1.7 rockers, 75mm TB and Kenwood MP3 player in it.

This is a true one of a kind car, with documentation from Roush. Why am I selling? I've been into Mustangs for 13 years and it's time to move on. I'm using the money to get into a Ducati and pay some bills. I don't expect this to last long. We're talking 390rwhp on a mild tune, A/C, and it can all be returned back to "stock" if you want to. Car has Cobra R replicas on it, with 17x10.5's in the back with Nitto 315 DR's. Tires are like new.

Asking $19k. Price is negotiable, but no low-ballers. If I don't sell it, I don't sell it. This is a documented, one of a kind car. There are no permanent changes and it's a magazine feature. Please email at [email protected] for more pics or information.

Jimmy - What size tires do you have on those rear 10.5's, and what size tires on the front?

R

Users who are viewing this thread