94 custom two-tone gt f/s

aaron427

Established Member
Helping a friend out with the sell of this car. I owned this car so if you have questions about feel free to contact me about it. Also you can send all offers to me, and I will run them by him. Thanks for looking.
1994 Mustang Gt two-tone red/silver

Motor: 306 forged internals, edlebrock heads, 1.7 rr, gt40 intake, powerdyne supercharge(internally geardriven) not the belt driven one. Anderson Powerpipe. Lightning mass-air.

Drivetrain: T-56 trans w/ pro 5.0, king cobra clutch,alum. flywheel, 3.73 gear recently rebuilt.

Suspension: H&R springs, tokico blues, upr c/c plates, cobra brakes front and rear with slotted rotors. Upper/ lower control arms. All new Bushings. Front has all new parts. Ball-joints, bushings, etc... kennybrown subframes, jacking rails, extreme matrix brace.

exhaust: FMS shorty headers, x-pipe, flowmasters.

Computer/Fuel: 42lb injectors, 255 intank pump, and 255 external pump, fuel pressure regulator, A9L conversion with pro-m fan controller.

exterior: 96 cobra hood, front bumber, taillights, rear bumper, DD fr500 17X9 17X10.5 with nitto drag radials

Interior: Corbeau Cr1 seats, saleen pedals, real cobra cluster, Autometer phantom oil pressure,fuel pressure,boost/vac, water-temp.

Problems with the car are mild. 1) Drivers side taillight fogs up some (common problem). 3) Front bumper has a few chips, and the front of the hood has a few spots. I would say about $300, and would be good as new. I have pics if you would like to see them. The rest of the paint is pretty much perfect. I haven’t seen any other spots.That is pretty much all the things I have noticed.
$13,500 OBO
pics can be see here. I have others if you need them.
[email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140046496802

Users who are viewing this thread