'94 Infiniti vs. '00 LS1

ComiTheHomie

Established Member
so for all who live in so cal, u all know ventura blvd. well i was sitting at the light at ventura and shoup, and this amazing sounding camaro ss rolls up next to me. i look over at him and give him the thumbs up for the beautiful car, and he nods at me, and then looks ahead and nods at the road. i knew i was gonna lose, but **** it, im never 1 to turn down a race =] so the light turns green and with the little torque i have, i launched off the line. after about 2 or 3 seconds he pulls up right next to me and im already pedal to the metal climbing my way up to 50. so hes next to me, i look over, he smiles, and guns it. and of course i knew i was gonna get smoked cause its an LS1, but i didnt know he had a super in that beast. so he guns it, i hear that high pitched whine and the next thing i know, im left alone. so i pull up to the light at fallbrook and ventura and head into the right hand turn lane cause i had to be somewhere, and hes sitting at the light waiting for me. i rolled down my window and the guy says, with a smile from ear to ear, " Don't worry sorry. If I didn't have the supercharger, I'm pretty sure you could of easily smoked me. i laughed and called him an asshole and he started crackin up. then the light turns green, and he guns it and makes everybody on the sidewalks and everyone in their cars look. i just consider myself special cause i actually got to try and race such a beauty. oh, and did i mention the guy looked to be in his 50's :)

ComiTheHomie

Established Member
I didn't know any infinities from 94 were still on the road.

hahaha. yea theres still a few out there. its more a hand me down car. im just using it until i get my foxbody.

Hmm I guess ill race this Infiniti..:lol1: HAHA j/k, good death.

LOL! anytime theres a race i can be involved in, i will do it =] i know my cars a POS, so i figure why not try and get as much out of it as possible until i get a new 1 :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread