94 red gen 1 for sale

paven4u

Established Member
94 gen 1 red exterior grey interior.center fold down seat,new carpet,brand new tires,new trans.truck has 120,xxx miles.motor rebuilt at aprox 90,xxx miles.engine is stock with longtubes,cold air intake,and chip.2 chamber flowmasters side exit chrome tips no cats.previous owner had truck painted 2 years ago.looks great from 5 feet away but there is some fine cracking in what looks to be the clear coat.maybe wet sand and buff could fix it i dont know.i bought truck with a bad trans.i found new rebuilt trans out of wrecked lightning in danville va. drove up and picked it up installed it.truck runs and drives great.cold a/c,heat.has aftermarket stereo.has xm radio not activated.center console on flip down seat is there but hinge is broken,other than that intrior is excellent.new front end bushings.noly issues with truck is small exaust leak at header,got new gaskets havent had time to install.and left top windshield moulding blew off and previous owner replaced it with stock chrome one and painted it black,paint is chiping.will sell for $5900 o.b.o. call ted at 919-730-9961.truck is located in hillsborough nc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread