95 cobra, eibach pro-kit

95svt_dn

Established Member
I purchased the Eibach pro-kit springs for my 95 cobra. The car has ~120k miles, shocks ~5k. I was wondering if there is anything else I need to install or recommend to install while I am doing this work.

I was thinking new isolators. Any recommendations there?

I think my shocks should be OK to leave alone based on my research. Not a really aggressive drop kit and they are fairly low mileage

collinselectric5

Established Member
I purchased the Eibach pro-kit springs for my 95 cobra. The car has ~120k miles, shocks ~5k. I was wondering if there is anything else I need to install or recommend to install while I am doing this work.

I was thinking new isolators. Any recommendations there?

I think my shocks should be OK to leave alone based on my research. Not a really aggressive drop kit and they are fairly low mileage
Did the kit come with a new rear pinion snubber? Not sure if you'll need one, I ordered one for my sportlines that I'll be installing next week. Better safe than sorry, and they're cheap lol

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd replace the shocks and struts, get CC plates, and replace the ball joints.

Sent from Josh's sparkly pocket

TX_Snake

Established Member
I just add a Pro kit to my 95 Cobra. I bought new spring isolators as well as Maximum Motorsports CC plates and MM pinion snubber. The MM snubber gives a better ride.

ddaarr

I just installed the Pro Kit with Bilstien shocks and struts. I was running stock springs with the Bilstiens for a few thousand miles.

With the stock spring combo I was very satisfied with the ride quality. Just wanted lower.

I installed the pro kit and was a little disappointed that the rear feels really soft and bouncy on the freeway.

Can someone confirm the serial for the rear springs, I think it maybe convertible springs for some reason. I have a coupe.

I might just cut a coil off the stock spring and call it a day.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread