95 Cobra R Cam - Custom Grind

Ron 1995 R

Established Member
Would anyone else on the board be interested in a custom hydraulic roller camshaft to swap for the flat tappet hydraulic unit.

I'm having a grinder look at revising the intake duration and the lift on both intake and exhaust to optimze for the Gt40 heads while slighly modifying LSA and some other minute issues.

This way the cam sounds stock, functions slightly better than stock and otherwise retains all the other factory equipment (injectors, air meter, etc)

Post here if interested.

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Would anyone else on the board be interested in a custom hydraulic roller camshaft to swap for the flat tappet hydraulic unit.

I'm having a grinder look at revising the intake duration and the lift on both intake and exhaust to optimze for the Gt40 heads while slighly modifying LSA and some other minute issues.

This way the cam sounds stock, functions slightly better than stock and otherwise retains all the other factory equipment (injectors, air meter, etc)

Post here if interested.

I might be interested.

Need more info.
Custom grind by who(cam co.)? Specs? :shrug:

PM me if needed.

Ron 1995 R

Established Member
Interestingly, the cam would have been the same as in th3 Ford Racing 347SR (sealed Race) engine. 206/206d with .533/.533 lift, only on a 115lsa for our computers.

I didnt like what the cam guy came back with.

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Interestingly, the cam would have been the same as in th3 Ford Racing 347SR (sealed Race) engine. 206/206d with .533/.533 lift, only on a 115lsa for our computers.

I didnt like what the cam guy came back with.

Both of those 347SR eng. have a F303 cam with different lift specs.
Will I be trading for a new F303 cam, or a customized F303? :shrug:
I have a new untouched "R" cam for trade. :rockon:
Please explain further.

Users who are viewing this thread