95 Cobra R

cobrarj

Established Member
Do any of you guys know of any 95 R for sale similar to Tom Shepards car for sale race ready with a cage in modified .I have one but dont have the heart to start welding in rollcage and changing suspension.etc any help appreciated Thanks John

CobraR77

IMSA R Fanatic
Established Member
Are you looking for a real R or can it be a cloned R? I had some names and numbers for both a few months back. I'll see what I can dig up.

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by cobrarj
Do any of you guys know of any 95 R for sale similar to Tom Shepards car for sale race ready with a cage in modified .I have one but dont have the heart to start welding in rollcage and changing suspension.etc any help appreciated Thanks John
John,

Get a body-in-white and build one man... that's what I would do if I were to really go "racing" in a series such as AI ......

of course, if you can find one that is already sorted out, it would be easier... and quicker...

CobraR77

IMSA R Fanatic
Established Member
This one looks intriguing… Build the motor to your specs, drop it in and hit the track. I live in the Mid Atlantic area (DC) I could possibly check it out for you if needed.

SN 95 Mustang Roller (NO MOTOR). This car has had the 2003 annual tech and has a new log book. 95 Cobra R look alike. Real Ford Cobra R hood, etc., CCW 3 piece wheels, two spare sets (12 total), mounted Hoosier rains and stickers, Tremec 3550 transmission, 8.8" Ford differential, and spare diff., Cobra R brakes, spare front calipers, Fuel Safe cell, pro built cage, race valved Bilstein shocks/struts, spare shocks/struts for front and rear, numerous sway bars, and springs, steel and aluminum driveshafts. $12,500.00, trades considered Write Nick at [email protected] or daytime phone number (304) 728-5028

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraR77
This one looks intriguing… Build the motor to your specs, drop it in and hit the track. I live in the Mid Atlantic area (DC) I could possibly check it out for you if needed.

SN 95 Mustang Roller (NO MOTOR). This car has had the 2003 annual tech and has a new log book. 95 Cobra R look alike. Real Ford Cobra R hood, etc., CCW 3 piece wheels, two spare sets (12 total), mounted Hoosier rains and stickers, Tremec 3550 transmission, 8.8" Ford differential, and spare diff., Cobra R brakes, spare front calipers, Fuel Safe cell, pro built cage, race valved Bilstein shocks/struts, spare shocks/struts for front and rear, numerous sway bars, and springs, steel and aluminum driveshafts. $12,500.00, trades considered Write Nick at [email protected] or daytime phone number (304) 728-5028
I noticed this one has been listed since May...so it may already be sold?? but it wouldn't hurt to inquire... I agree, a good motor, and for about $20K you could go racing!!

Users who are viewing this thread