95 ford mustang 351w

camer1289

Established Member
ok, it is a fla truck, fla is big and the miles can add up. but it runs strong and the trans only has about 1,000 miles on it

ight man sounds good what r u looking to get on top of mine i am wanting 10k if i trade so i could manage 7000

mjkids

Established Member
hey, i will get back to u on that. i put it on ebay and it is getting so action, but we will talk for sure bro.

mjkids

Established Member
ok, cool ,,,,, it doing good on ebay right now and u to good luck with everything later bro

mjkids

Established Member
thats suck, yea some people play game on ebay. i have it on my watch list. good luck

mjkids

Established Member
ok, that sounds good
how does your car run and why r u selling it

camer1289

Established Member
ok, that sounds good
how does your car run and why r u selling it

um it runs amazing best running car ive hade but i just need something more daily diver but still will get up and go lol. I have this car and a little grand am so i dont drive this all the time and its taking up space in the garage since its winter

mjkids

Established Member
let me think about it, i want a car i can go to the track with and mod it up nice
my gt is more for show and street but it goes to. i am putting a built motor in it from the block up t-tirm and finish up a few thing and its done. and i want a car just for the track.

Users who are viewing this thread