95 gts video!!! sneak pic at the end!!

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Yeah man that was damn sweet. I didnt see a mod list whats that beast packin? Way to represent the 94-95 crowd man :banana: :rolling: :beer:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Badass car, can I have your CCW rims?!!!! Also, I like how you took off the side skirts, its unique.

Dave

Erick

Established Member
Nice teaser vid! Now lets see the current mods, the new set up and more on that notch in the end of the vid please!

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
Nice video, how much do the GTS stangs weigh anyways? Were there many made?

Sweet looking car... :thumbsup:

EDIT: What rims are on the notch?

Last edited:

lazerred

Established Member
hey thanks guys for all the positive comments!!!

specs on the car at the time of video is 306, afr185s, FTI cam, TFS R intake with a old 5115 dry kit with just a 75shot,

the car was on mt drag radials with a t-56 6speed and 3.73 gears

car had more in but was short shifting on the gas!! and not leaving that hard of the line, should have gone some low 11.20s but never did only reason doing new setup is dropped a valve and took out the piston, head, and rod along with block!!

so new setup will be something with a single turbo with dart block and the 6speed with 3.55 maybe even 3.27 for some freeway fun!!!

just got the coupe a few weeks ago and gonna go through it and freshen it up wanna do 306, h/c/i with may a little ole s-trim!!! already got 3.55 so i good to go!!! we keep you all posted on all the updates!

car weight in video in 3240 with me in the car and 3040 with me out of the car! the wheels on the gts are CCW street classics 18x11 in the back and 18x9 in the front!!!

lazerred

Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
Is that cowl hood from cervnis?

yeah the hood is from cervins. it just the 2 1/2 cowl hood not the R hood.

thanks guys for the good comments!!

Users who are viewing this thread