95 Honda Magna F/S

toby

Well I need to sell my Magna, bought another bike and need to let this one go. The 94 to 04 Magnas have a 750cc V4 which is pretty quick, don't let the size fool you. It will keep up with almost every cruiser except a V Max or V Rod. By the way the it also gets 50mpg if anyone wants something to save gas. The bike has 32,600 miles and has been well maintained. It has a new clutch, new regulator and battery. The bike is pretty clean, I don't think it has ever been down. I boought it about two years ago and probably put around two thousand mies on it. It wil probably need a rear tire, rear break. and the right blinker stalk in the future. I have a big windshield, backrest, and shop manual, crash bar and any other stuff I can find to go with it. The bike is purple and white, I will try to post pics, and I am asking $3,200 obo. If anyone has any questions just ask.

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE PICS

Last edited by a moderator:

toby

Well hell, once again I am too stupid to post pics or even a link. I did it begore but I can't figure it out tonight. If anyone reads this who knows how to post and wants to send me an e-mail, I will send you the pics. THANKS!!!

imga0037qq7.th.jpg

imga00382ug1.th.jpg

imga0043cq2.th.jpg

toby

I know it is winter but I really need to sell this bike to help pay for the 99 Busa I just bought. It will make someone a great Christmas present!!! Any offers!!!

toby

Still need to sell the bike!!! $2500!!! Come on doesn't anyone want a good cruiser on here or is everyone riding sport bikes?

Users who are viewing this thread