95 Lighting Truck 2.2 KB

SVTL Joe Joe

Banned
you can make anything work,

i cant find it but someone made a 2.2 fit a gen II so theres no reason why you cant make something work thats already designed for the engine type

rio95cobra

Established Member
does a roots kenne bell have the upper hand over a centrifugal? say if theyre running the same boost? i know a roots is a torque monster, but how about horsepower between the 2 in comparison???? im just curious

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
does a roots kenne bell have the upper hand over a centrifugal? say if theyre running the same boost? i know a roots is a torque monster, but how about horsepower between the 2 in comparison???? im just curious

A KN is a twin screw, not a roots. You should post your question in the Blower Bistro forum, you'll get a good answer there.

At the very least you're going to need to address the lower intake and possibly the snout. KB is a vendor here. Try posting in their forum and they may be able to steer you in the proper direction.

427Lightning

Established Member
That blower will work on your mustang but keep inmind who it bolts to the engine over the top center.It will stick through the hood.The blower pulley will line up because the 302 and 351 crank pulleys are alike.that Flowzilla inlet will get you 40+ hp but Kenne Bell doesnt like selling it without the lower exit $600.00. Come over to NLOC Lightning site and check out my Intercooler thread. Am making a IC for a GT 40 that can be used for most direct displacement blowers.

Users who are viewing this thread