95 Mustang vids and pics

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Figured I would post up a couple videos granny shifting and the latest pics of my 1995 Mustang all in one place. Let me know what you think.

[ame=http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/armyed/Mustang/?action=view&current=DynoPullNoMeth.flv]
th_DynoPullNoMeth.jpg
[/ame]

[ame=http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/armyed/Mustang/?action=view&current=234Pull2.flv]
th_234Pull2.jpg
[/ame]

[ame=http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/armyed/Mustang/?action=view&current=234Pull.flv]
th_234Pull.jpg
[/ame]

12.jpg

1.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

DSC_0537.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

Pay no attention to the dirty interior
DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

My Little girl wanting to drive the car!

DSC_0283.jpg

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
sweet man. sounds good. iam suprised u had no wheel spin with that amount of power and looks to be like regular radials?

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
sweet man. sounds good. iam suprised u had no wheel spin with that amount of power and looks to be like regular radials?

Yea I get no wheel hop at all(all rear suspension stuff done up) , The tires are 275/40/17 BFG D/R's. I need fatter to help with traction. They get ok traction starting in second gear after I warm then up with a 1st gear roast but still have to pedal it a little from a 2nd gear roll even with them heated up. I can't floor it. Thanks for the compliments

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
how do you like the pms?

I love it! I did have a little trouble at first from the processor going bad but got it fixed and nothing but good stuff now. I had the car Dyno tuned by a guy who pretty much does the majority of his tuning with the PMS's but I have been tuning the car myself to get it just right when it comes to part throttle tune, idle and things like that, that you can't tune on a dyno. Only thing I don't like about it is for the 94-95 computers you can't turn off the adaptive learning mode like you can with a Tweecer and it just makes it a little harder to tune and the price is kinda steep. But overall it is an awesome tuning tool and you can tune it on the move instead of having to stop, put stuff in and try again.

My94GT

Established Member
man we have a pretty similar set up, i kick myself in the ass everyday for not going dart block. oh well next motor.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
damn that thing is fast! i WANT IT =] Also, this is the 1st time i heard someone call there cobra just a plain mustang. Its always my 95 Cobra =]

thing sounds so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
man we have a pretty similar set up, i kick myself in the ass everyday for not going dart block. oh well next motor.

Yea I know how you feel...my last motor was a DSS Level 10 331. Thats was the worst mistake I ever made! Crank broke and took the whole block with it. Weak crank and weak block that allows a lot of flex equals boom boom. Heres a couple pics of the 331 block

Blown331-1.gif

Blown3314.gif

Blown3312.gif

damn that thing is fast! i WANT IT =] Also, this is the 1st time i heard someone call there cobra just a plain mustang. Its always my 95 Cobra =]

thing sounds so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its a Gt that just looks identical to a Cobra so that's why I don't call it a Cobra. When I bought the car it already had all the Cobra bumpers and emblems on it so I continued with that theme and it is pretty close to a real one. And thanks, she gets up and goes pretty well!

My94GT

Established Member
yea i have a feeling mine will end the same way one day. i may start a dart block build this winter though. what kinda power were you making through the 331?

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
yea i have a feeling mine will end the same way one day. i may start a dart block build this winter though. what kinda power were you making through the 331?

The 331 on a fairly conservative tune made 497RWHP and something like 460 TQ but the torque curve was nothing like the 355's is. You can just get a Dart block and start to slowly build the thing and when your motor blows you wont have to get everything all at once.

My94GT

Established Member
The 331 on a fairly conservative tune made 497RWHP and something like 460 TQ but the torque curve was nothing like the 355's is. You can just get a Dart block and start to slowly build the thing and when your motor blows you wont have to get everything all at once.

thats exactly what i planned on doing

laruei

Established Member
bad ass car.. your side profile makes you look like the guy from horsepower tv..

your not him are you? *looks around suspiciously*

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Sick car, way to rep the SN-95's:rockon:

Thanks!!!

thats exactly what i planned on doing

Awesome! You will love the power potential of the dart block..Gives me a great sense of security knowing the block is strong as hell.

bad ass car.. your side profile makes you look like the guy from horsepower tv..

your not him are you? *looks around suspiciously*

HAHAHAHA No I'm not the guy for Horsepower TV. And what side profile are you talking about? The cars or my actual side profile? lol

Users who are viewing this thread