'95 R Fuel Cell

RJY

Established Member
Hey guys, it finally happened. Fuel odor in the garage; thought it was the lawn mower. No such luck.

Need to know if anyone has any connections/knowledge of shop(s) in Nashville, TN that can replace the bladder. Thanks!

StillIntense

Established Member
You can drain it, clean it and send it back to Fuel Safe for replacement. Other than that, recommend that you call Fuel Safe and find out where the nearest authorized Fuel Safe dealer is to your location. They can do the work....
If it makes you feel any better, I went through this in the spring. I just bought a new cell complete to save the hassle....kept the old shell after tearing out the bad bladder. Now I have a clean spare to ship off to get a new bladder if it happens again.

Established Member
Do a search for the contacts on this board for the bladder replacement. Dropping the tank is easy. Rip out the bladder and foam, send the box off to fuelsafe, and reinstall. For some reason when I did my reinstall, I had to get a spacer to slightly raise the pump off the floor of the bladder.

Steve

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Last edited:

Established Member
I used Mark Wilson. Just was not sure of board rules and didn't want to ruffle feathers. No problems with him.

Steve

95PGTTech

Established Member
Do the 95R and 00R fuel cells use fuel pump assemblies and sending units specific to those vehicles, or are they the stock 95 Cobra and 2000 Cobra units mounted inside the fuel cell?

Users who are viewing this thread