95 R vacuum lines - need help

Ron 1995 R

Established Member
I took pictures but not enough pictures...

I don't know how to connect some vacuum lines:

1- on the underside of the upper intake are two lines, I'm unsure what the smaller diameter one hooks to? (the larger one from the upper to the PVC valve is hooked up)?

2- on the drivers side inner fender near the firewall is a small vacuum manifold; I'm unsure what to hook the small diameter glossy black plastic line to ? (the other lines are hooked up)

3- mounted on the firewall on the passenger side is a black cannister Hung from the cowl body seam, (one hose from this goes through thecpassenger inner fender), the engine side of this cannister I'm unsure what to connect to?

Now the bigger issue; considering I didn't eliminate anything; I have three vacuum lines and need two pair (four); what connection am I overlooking? ...basically if Connections for items 1 and 2 are provided (item three connects to one of them), what's the other connect to?

...I'm trying to start the car today so the assistance is highly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch

Ron

Last edited:

Ron 1995 R

Established Member
the vac line under the intake does go to the 'canister' on the firewall.and the shiny line goes to a vac tree on the driverside fender well.Stan

What does the other end of the glossy/shiny black line go to?

Thank you

Ruslow

Established Member
should be a connector against the firewall that it splices into and goes into the cabin.[where the a/c lines would of come out at the firewall]If it is the line am thinking of it works the vac doors for the hvac system.STan

Users who are viewing this thread