96-04 4v Ford Motorsport headers

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
i've got a slightly used (probably 1K miles over ~3yrs) pair of FRPP shorty headers for 96-04 4v's. it has the block-off caps for the SAI when using on a 99+ 4v or when deleting the SAI syste on 96-98. also, they ill come with the EGR block-off cap from Lethal Performance (pictured) no gaskets or hardware (i used factory studs on these when i had them on my b head 4v) the finish is starting to go, vey hard to see, but its the worst on the backs of the collectors. some slight rust starting in other areas. i see these all the time for $200 so i will put these out there for $180/shipped to the upper 48 states!

frpp_headers.jpg

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
would also trade for a set of 8 24lb/hr EV6 injectors (factory from an 03/04 mach 1 would be awesome) and the stock MAF to go with it.
also interested in some 03/04 foglights (HID's would be awesome)
or some autometer gauges (boost and air/fuel)

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
also interested in some UPR radius rod upper control arms or any UPR upper with a spherical bushing. will take a reasonable offer on these to sell quick!

4valved

Banned
i have some ev6 style injectors and maf for trade are you intereseted came off a eaton swapped mach 1 .

Users who are viewing this thread