96-98 cobra catted x-pipes needed

timeforanything

Established Member
I am new to the site and am here looking for some pipes for my cobra with the stock cats. I would like to find someone local or with in driving distance to avoid shipping cost. I had a set in my shed but when I went to get them they magically had disappeared. So if you got a set let me know what your asking and we can take it from there. Thanks a million.

timeforanything

Established Member
You don't have to be local I will take what I can get. I can't do anything with the car till I get some cats on it. Not looking forward to paying local muffler shop the ridiculous price they want. Anyone that's got a set let's talk.

tmoee3

Established Member
ok im installing bbk long tubes with the bbk xpipe on my 98 cobra. I have a steeda xpipe on there now which i will be selling, if interested email me at [email protected]. I'm hoping my mechanic will install my lt this week, once he does if u want it its yours ill give a great price gl with yur buy.

tmoee3

Established Member
its been on my car for aprrox 2 years have receipts, but the car has been driven approx 3000 miles in 2 years since it is not a daily driver.

timeforanything

Established Member
Yea if it has the cats on it i am interested. I have to get this thing through inspection to start and then later down the road it will have to go through emissions.

Users who are viewing this thread