96-98 Cobra Parts for sale......

TheMoonRulez#1

Established Member
I recently installed a supercharger on my 97 Cobra and now I have a few parts that I do not need anymore:
all parts are stock
-radiator
-shifter
-gears 3.27's
-springs (SOLD)
-fuel pump
-guage bezel
-shock and struts of a 95 Mustang GT
-rims w/tires 97 Cobra style wheels with Daytona 245/45/17's up front and Nitto 245/45/17's Drag Radials in the rear. All tires are almost new. Very little tread wear. The rims have some wear on them. They are 9 years old. No curb rash. The clear coat is pealing off a few of them.

All Parts are in perfect working order and have low miles on them.
-I also have a Kenne Bell open house manifold for sale. It came with the supercharger kit I bought off ebay. It has minor cracking from overtightening. It can be welded and repaired. I purchased a new one from Kenne Bell for $350. Mostly because I do not know anyone who can repair it and also cause i could not wait.
Can provide pics of any of the items.

Any interest please pm me. Like i said i can provide pics. Feel free to make any offer.

Last edited:

ruststang94

Established Member
Hay Shifty Powers.. Im not themoonrules#1 But I'm the one that installed the blower for him. The 96 to 98 cobras are 1.5 I've heard you can bolt a bigger blower to the 1.5 plate but you cant use a intercooler ether way. Do to the heads. Kenne bell does make 1.5, 1.7 and 2.2s for 99 and up. I couldn't find on kb web site where it said 1.7. Sorry themoonrules#1 had to answer.

TheMoonRulez#1

Established Member
Hopefully tommorow i can post some pics. I really have no price in mind for it. You have any idea what it is worth to you?

BOTLFED98

Established Member
i just need the 2 rear springs, how much? what r u looking to get for wheels/tires?

TheMoonRulez#1

Established Member
Just a quick recap. I have not been able to get the camera yet, I am relying on a friend and he has not come through yet. As for the gauge bezel its the bezel that goes around the gauge cluster. I am assuming with your question of how many miles are on it you thought that it was the guage cluster. Sorry for the mis-understanding. As for the springs let me know you zip code and i will send you a pm with a price for the springs and the wheels.

Thanks everyone for the interest

TheMoonRulez#1

Established Member
pm's sent out. I can offically send pics of anything out now through email... If anyone is interested in anything pm me your email address and i will get you pics asap.....thanks

Users who are viewing this thread