Flowtech O/R H-Pipe (30,000 miles of use on it)- SOLD

Stock H-Pipe (17,000 miles of use on it)- SOLD

All prices do not include shipping.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:

krazyhorse5-0

Established Member
Stealth - Not trying to bump you or anything, but I just moved to Phoenix and found out I have to run cats or I can't get plates for my car.......And they run out at the end of the month....

StealthCobra

96 SVT
Established Member
krazyhorse5-0 said:
Stealth - Not trying to bump you or anything, but I just moved to Phoenix and found out I have to run cats or I can't get plates for my car.......And they run out at the end of the month....
Well, that is very cool but my EXTENDED non-renewable tags expired today. I have a stock midpipe that wont even fit (from a 03 I guess. :fm: ) and I have no vehicle to drive 45 minutes each way to school Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
I have to get emissions done now with expired tags, and they wont test me with dumps, meaning I have to buy a entire new catback just to get it tested. So, if you dont mind, if it fits a 96 I am going to buy it. Thanks.

Last edited:

VENOMOUS98

Established Member
StealthCobra, Yes it will fit a '96 Cobra. Send me your zip code and I will get you a cost on shipping.

krazyhorse5-0, If StealthCobra does not take it, you have dibs next.

96RagTop, I will take some pics of it and send them to you. Let me measure it when I get home tonight and I will let you know the shipping cost tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Chris

VENOMOUS98

Established Member
StealthCobra, Sorry about getting back to you late, but I had another person in front of you asking about the stock h-pipe also. I was waiting to hear back from him, before I gave you the info. on it. It is now sold and I am sorry for any inconvience that this may have caused for you.

slowfiveO, Shipping would be $30 through USPS. Let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:

coolguy10786

Established Member
not to hijack, but i have a stock h pipe thats just taking up space off my 96.

ForcFed93

Established Member
I'll take either the x-pipe or the h-pipe if you still have them. Give me shipped prices to 66608, and do you accept paypal?

VENOMOUS98

Established Member
ForcFed93, It would cost $30 shipping for either the x-pipe or the h-pipe. Yes, I do take paypal. Let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
interested in the bassani xpipe. let me know how much for shipping to ca 94404,
Thanks.

VENOMOUS98

Established Member
As of right now all three exhaust pipes are sold. If any become available again, I will let you know.

Sorry,

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread