96-98 Cobra polished 2.1 Kenne Bell Supercharger kit

qwikhuh

Established Member
I just recently purchased this but something came up and I could use the money more than I need the kit. Kenne Bell 2.1 polished supercharger for 96-98 Cobras with the B heads. Kit is complete with instructions, gaskets, mounting hardware, 7-8 lb pulley, etc. I am including a brand new set of 42# injectors, Lightning MAF, and a Kenne Bell Boost a Pump/Spark. Polish is still really nice and the rotors are in perfect condition. I was told it only had a few thousand miles of use and I believe it looking at the kit. The price for the blower and all parts is $2500. That is what I have into it and I don't need to sell it for anything less than that. I believe that is a great price for a polished kit in this condition. Thanks kb.JPGkb1.JPGkb2.JPGkb3.JPGkb4.JPG

qwikhuh

Established Member
The 96-98 kits are non intercooled and are specific to the B heads on the 96-98 Cobras. You could probably have a set of plates fabricated to make it work on a C head or buy the correct lower from KB but I can't imagine it being remotely worth the time and effort it would take when they make a kit specifically for the 99-01

Users who are viewing this thread