96-98 Cobra W/ nos 150shot dyno sheets

96Creeper

Featured Rcoupe
Established Member
i have a 96 cobra, w/ a dry 150hp nos kit on it, and i would like to know what kind of dynoed power the car is making. i havent had it dynoed yet so i was wondering if anyone had. please let me know. thanks. :rockon:

96Creeper

Featured Rcoupe
Established Member
underdrive pulleys, x pipe, flows, borla pipes, 03 cobra radiator, 9mm wires, 373 gears, cold air intake w/ K&N, and a 150 nos dry shot.

svtguy22

Established Member
Better be careful running a 150 shot on the stock internals... Im pretty sure that these cars stock are only good for 100 at the MOST!

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Why do you have 3:73's? What a waste of gear on these cars. Also 150 shot, I wouldn't push your luck for very long. I wouldn't put more than 125 on stock internal 96-98 Cobra.

96Creeper

Featured Rcoupe
Established Member
thanks for the input, but 373 gears are not a waste of a gear, in fact, i outrun my buddys 97 (bolt on vs. bolt on) and he has 410 and i outrun him everytime, you need to get some timeslips b/fore you say that, because i run that gear i can launch at a higher rpm without tirespin. (spinning aint winning)

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
JustaGT said:
Why do you have 3:73's? What a waste of gear on these cars.

huh? :shrug: whats wrong with 3.73's?
and as long as the motor is healthy (aka is not burning more oil than gas, and has good compression on all 8 cylinders, give or take a couple) , a 150 will be fine, as long as it isnt sprayed from every redlight. and as far as the gearing is concerned, i know a guy that would be willing to swap you a 4.30 out of his '03 :pepper:

eddided fer spelen

Last edited:

svtfangs

Established Member
150 shot is fine just keep checking your plugs about every bottle just to be safe and run good gas. Also put a 255lph fuel pump in there just for added safety. I have been spraying 150 in my cobra for a year and a half now had no problems at all just play it safe keep checking everything.

one more thing your trans will not last long with that big of a shot trust me this is my second trans, now i am getting a TKO 500 installed right now. All that added torque that spray gives you, creams are t-45 big time

Users who are viewing this thread