96 cobra and some 85 chevrolet pickup

johnnydufus

juicin' and a goosin'
Established Member
well i went up to chicken express for dinner last night, and i have a friend workin up there. me and my friend that i had taken with me ate dinner and all that shizzy. so my friend workin told me to show him my car on the street in front. so while i was pullin out i kinda got on it to just have a lil fun and to show my friend my car. there was this beater chevy pickup behind me in the other lane. he sees me get on it and get a lil sideways. we stop up at the red light ahead. it was on a hill so i was rollin backerds and movin up slowly rockin back and forth. he thinks i wanna go. so as soon as the light turns green he spins the tires as hard as he can. i was like WTF?, so i take off and spin 1st, 2nd. i pass him up like he is standing still. from 50 mph on a 30 mph street, i slow down to get beside him, just in case he wants to go from a roll. he looks over and with these big bright eyes like he was scared and underestimated the snakes power. just some ppl think since they have a slower car that they can show off to a faster one. what morans this world is full of :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread