96 cobra dyno

96Creeper

Featured Rcoupe
Established Member
took my car to prospeed performance on sat for there grand opening dyno day. Car made 286hp and 280tq on motor. and on dry kit made 420hp and 486tq. the car would have made more on bottle but i need a colder plug and smaller gap, those #'s were accomplished with stock plugs. Still pretty happy with car though, on mods are off road exhaust, and k&n filter/ Motor completly stock.

96Creeper

Featured Rcoupe
Established Member
4.30 gear, 31spline fms axles, tru-trac locker, uppers and lowers, short throw and rear seat delete, not that that has anything to do w/ my#'s

epracmetcon

Established Member
96Creeper said:
4.30 gear, 31spline fms axles, tru-trac locker, uppers and lowers, short throw and rear seat delete, not that that has anything to do w/ my#'s

Taken it to the track with this combo on nitrous? Im just curious as I am going a simaler route in the spring with mine.

96Creeper

Featured Rcoupe
Established Member
im actually in the process of building a 5.0 stroker motor w/ built heads/cams/ and forged everything, then going to the nozzle kit and a t-56. then i plan on spraying a 250shot. I swear my motor is bone stock though it made 286hp and 280lbs of torque, w/ bbk x-pipe, borla mufflers/pipes, and k&n air filter. well, in the process means saving up money of course! lol,

96Creeper

Featured Rcoupe
Established Member
i have taken it to the track(eighth mile) but not w/ the nitrous, best motor pass was recently 8.7 @ 84mph, w/ 1.9 60ft, driving on Pilot sport 285/35/18 tires(not the best for traction) i attempted a nitrous pass but unfortunatly the tires were toasted from the get go, i guess thats what happens when you have a 4.30 gear+street tire+486lbs of torque! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread