96 cobra exhaust

Taylors_Cobra

Established Member
i deleted two cats adn strait piped the rest...let me know what you think:banana:

[ame=http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb105/cougrrr302/joe/?action=view&current=cobraride006.flv]joe :: cobraride006.flv video by cougrrr302 - Photobucket[/ame]

Taylors_Cobra

Established Member
heres a lil 0-110 pull with the stock gears adn the new exhaust

[ame="http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb105/cougrrr302/joe/?action=view&current=cobraride003.flv"]joe :: cobraride003.flv video by cougrrr302 - Photobucket[/ame]

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
How can you stand that much stuff hanging from the mirror? That would drive me crazy.

Cool if you like the sound but I'm not really a fan. I'd rather have a nice pair of mufflers. Sounds too much like a pickup with glasspacks for my tastes.

Taylors_Cobra

Established Member
it dont sound like a truck in person...im sure that the camera/internet dont do my car any justice....but if you were to hear it in real...youd change

ill have to look into the homemade sim tomarrow..thanks for the link!!!

no its not a pink dildo...unless you want it to be one, im sure i can send it to ya

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
it sounds very uncontrolled. i have no cats and mufflers, its louder and smoother at the same time. just a thought.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
LOL. This thread reminds me of when I met a guy, who worked at Checker, with a blown 96 cobra. He had straight pipes with all 4 cats and was proud about how "loud and sick" it was. So he started the car up and revved it up for me. Pretty muffled and unimpressive.. :bored:

So I said, "Tell me what you think of mine.." :p

I started the car up revved it slowly to about 2500rpm then floored it all the way to like 5800 and just watched his face go pale and his eyes widen LOL! :eek:

Then he's like "whaaht thaa fu.. do you do to it!?":bowdown:

Everytime after that when I went to get parts he was asking me what headers and O/R midpipe to get haha.
:lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread